Saturday 30 July 2011

Passion for ProMarkers - week 110 challenge



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of the challenge is “animal crackers”.

The stamp I used for the card was Penguin Stuart by Little Claire. I begun by stamping the image with black Memento ink pad. I coloured the blue sky background with AquaMarkers. I coloured the rest of the image in with ProMarkers. I added Polar White FlowerSoft for the snow and flock to the fur and bobble on the penguin's hat. I added Stickles to the sky for snow. I cut out the image with Heart Circles Nestabilities.



I stamped the circle greeting in dark blue using Red Gingham - Christmas Text stamps. I mounted this onto a circle cut with Lacy Circles Nestabilities. I stamped blue snowflakes onto a card black with blue ink.



I cut panels of blue and patterned paper for the background. I also cut snowflakes using Nestabilities. I attached the penguin image with ribbon and brads. To finish I added diamond brads and gems.

5 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

I remember this stamp and have love using it myself! I love your creation - especially the decoupaged snowflakes!

I will have to get that snowman out again I think!

Sharon x

Tracy said...

Fabulous card Georgina. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my animal crackers challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love the sweet penguin and stunning icy colours :D


xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Georgina, love the fab background you've created and icy sparkles.

Donna x