Thursday 11 August 2011

Divas by design - challenge 8



This is my card for the Divas by design challenge blog. The theme of the challenge is birthdays.

The stamp set I used for the card is 'A Rose is a Rose' by Stampin' Up. The inks I used is Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive by Stampin' Up and also a VersaColour pink ink pad. I individually stamped out all the flower and leaf images onto smooth white card. I used my Stampin' Up Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up each coloured section of the images.



I used my Cricut to cut of the birthday greeting from olive coloured card. I added all the elements to a square scalloped edge card. To finish I added dots around the edge.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love this card...it is simple but contains so much work and detail. I am a new follower and would love you to take a peep at my blog if you have time. xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Georgina, love the gorgeous flowers & leaves.

Donna x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.so beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Georgina, lovely card - so elegant. The roses are gorgeous and I love the colour. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah