Friday 26 August 2011

Enchanted Christmas



This is my card for two challenges
Divas by Design challenge blog - Christmas in August
DoCrafts Creativity Club challenge - Last of the Summer wine.

The stamp set I used for the card is Enchanted Christmas by DoCrafts. This was a prize I had won for winner a Creativity Club challenge a few weeks ago.

I begun by stamping the Father Christmas image with black Memento ink pad. I coloured it in with ProMarkers. I added gold and red Stickles to the image. I used Stampin' Up Crumb Cake ink pad and a sponge dauper to distress the edges. I mounted this onto a panel of gold card and a die cut Lacy Square.



I drew a square on a square Kraft card blank. I added gold peel offs around the line. I masked-off the centre square. I stamped the holly design around the edge with Red Cobbler Stampin' Up ink pad. I added a red gem in each corner.



I stamped and coloured in the holly and box corner image. I added this and the main image with foam pads. I used ProMarkers to colour in a silver greeting peel-off which I then added to the card.

4 comments:

Laney said...

Fabulous card hun!!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

coops said...

fantastic card georgina.i love this gorgeous image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Gaynor said...

Hi Georgina,

I've just been scrolling through your blogs.....a beautiful selection of cards.......a mountain of inspiration....Thank you xxGaynor

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx