Sunday 21 August 2011

Mini Warren Christmas cards



These three cards were made using the new Warren Christmas range by Craftwork Cards. The images are Warren & Friends mini die-cuts. The pattern papers are from the Very Merry and Trim the Tree paper packs. My cards are also featured on Craftwork Cards blog today.



My first card (above) using the Very Merry papers. I have also used Craftwork Cards rectangle scalloped die-cuts. The green strip was embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I added silver Candi and an oval greeting to the card. To finish I added small silver dots around the edges.



My seconds card (above) also uses the Very Merry papers. The card blank was made from an Elegant square wrap which was scored and folded in half. I added a ribbon strip across the card and a bow tied from the same ribbon. The Warren die cut was added with foam pads.



My third card (above) was made from an Elegant rectangle scored and folded in half. The paper is from the Trim the Tree range. I added gold ribbon and bow to finish the card.

4 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

This looks like a really lovely set, and you have made some fabulous cards!

Sharon x

Louise said...

Wow, these cards are so vibrant and cute too x

coops said...

stunning cards georgina.great colours and i really love the fab images ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Am loving the "warren" cards. They are stunning cards x