Thursday 25 August 2011

Passion for ProMarkers - week 114 challenge



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of this weeks challenge was 'no pattern papers', so I stamped a flower background onto my card blank.

The stamp set I used for the card is by Polka Doodles. I begun by stamping the main image using a black Memento ink pad. Each element was stamped individually to build up the complete image. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlights with gold Stickles and Sakura pens. I added this panel into strips of pink and white card. The white card was punched top and bottom with my Stampin' Up Scalloped punch.



I used the small flower stamps from the set to create the background pattern. I stamped the flowers using my Pretty in Pink ink pad from Stampin' Up. I added the central panel to the card. I used my Cricut to cut the wording from Kraft card. To the bottom corners I added beige Candi with foam pads. To finish I added faux stitching.

6 comments:

HelenR said...

Great card Georgina, I love the images and the colours you have used! HelenR :) x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card love the image. angiexx

The Little Stamper said...

Lovely card and great use of those Polkadoodles stamps!

Sharon x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.fabulous image and design :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a gorgeous card. I love the way you combined all the images and your colouring is perfect. Great job on the stamped background. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Georgina,
What a fab card. I love the image & your colouring looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx