Sunday 28 August 2011

Pasty Pixie



This is a card I made for a Friendship Card Swap on the DoCrafts website. The stamp I used for the card is Christy Croll's Pasty Pixie from Stamping Bella.

I begun by stamping the image onto smooth white card with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. For highlights I added Glossy Accents and Stickles. I cut out the image and mounted it onto a panel of burgundy card.



I stamped a panel of white card with a small flower stamp from the Tiny Tags stamp set from Stampin'Up. I used Pretty in Pink ink pad also by Stampin' Up. I added strip of white and burgundy card and also burgundy ribbon across the stamped panel. I stamped the greeting tags using stamping again from the Tiny Tag set. I used the Tag punch to punch these out. I attached these to the card. To finish I added faux stitching and brads.

4 comments:

HelenR said...

What a gorgeous card Georgina- so cheerful and happy! :) Helen R x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so gorgeous Georgina, love the very cute image.

Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Georgina, beautiful little image and gorgeous card. Hope you and your little cutie are keeping well? xxx

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops x