Tuesday 6 September 2011

Creativity Club craft challenge 2



This is my card for the DoCrafts Creativity Club craft challenge 2 that was launched last night on Facebook. The theme of the challenge was to create a window card.

I begun by stamping the snowflake design onto the front of a Papermania Kraft card blank with a blue ink pad. The snowflake stamp is part of a free gift on the current Creativity! magazine. I cut out a panel on the front of the card large enough for the mounted snowman image.



The snowman rectangle image panel is from the new Noel Christmas range from DoCrafts. I mounted the image onto panels of silver and black card. I attached the panel inside the card blank. From the front panel I cut out from the card, I cut out the whole stamped snowflake images and added them to the corner of the window. I added a strip of seam binding ribbon and a bow down the edhe of the card. To finish I added faux stitching around the window, blue Stickles to the centre of the snowflake corners and a gem.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Georgina,gorgeous image and colours.
Wendy xx

Louise said...

this is lovely - the kraft and blue go so well together xx

coops said...

stunning card georgina.gorgeous image and design :D

xx coops xx