Thursday 15 September 2011

Fizzy Moon 30th birthday



This is my card for the following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme is “beary special”.
Fab 'n' Funky blog challenge. The theme is "eyes down for bingo". I have chosen to use - Embellishment - Ribbon - Die cuts.

The stamp I used for the card is Fizzy Moon's Little Messages. I stamped it with a black Memento ink pad and coloured it in with ProMarkers. I stamped the signs posts again and added then with foam pads. I used blue peel-offs for the greeting and age. I cut this and the frame out with Nestabilities.



For the background I used panels of dark blue and patterned paper. I added the main image to the panels. I threaded white ribbon through the holes on the left side of the main image's frame. I secured this with brads. I also added ribbon to the right hand edges. This was them all added to a square card blank. To finish I added blue and white dots.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Georgina, great card - wonderfully coloured. I've got the same stamp, but its not been inked up yet! Sarah

Gaynor said...

Wow this is absolutely fabulous.......xxGaynor

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the blue colours and fab fizzy moon :D

xx coops xx

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! Your coloration is fab! xx Bianca

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Georgina,love the cute image and the blues.
Wendy xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma Williams said...

Fab card and beautifully coloured. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and can't wait to get to know you!
Love Emma xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Georgina! Love the image and fab colours. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

Scrappychick said...

Hehe! He's a doll, love all the little signs! Thanks for playing with us at FNF this week, we hope to see you again! Good luck :)
Cyndi

Lisa Cornwall said...

Fab fizzy bear and I love the colours. Gorgeous card x

Emma H said...

Hee, that bear is cute cute! Great card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!