Wednesday 28 September 2011

Pride and Joy



This is my card for
Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge - planes, trains and automobiles.
Divas by Design - sketch.

I begun by stamping the image with a black Memento ink pad. The stamp I used is 'Pride and Joy' by Lili of the Valley. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlights with diamond and blue Stickles. I drew around a circle die and cut out the image. I mounted this onto a scalloped circle of green card.



I cut panels of various patterned paper for the background panels. I distressed the edges with a sponge dauper and a Chocolate Chip ink pad both from Stampin' Up. I used my X-Cut star dies to cut out the stars from cream paper.



I mounted all the panels onto a square card blank. I added a oval greeting from Craftwork Cards. To finish I added little circles diecut from brown card.

6 comments:

Anita said...

Fabulous card and that image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us in the Divas sketch challenge.

coops said...

stunning card georgina,i love your rich colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

gorgeous card Georgina..love the vintage feel..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

Tracy said...

Fabulous card Georgina. Thanks for joining us for my PfP challenge this week, good luck.
Tracy x