Sunday 2 October 2011

Christmas House



For this card I used Little Claire's October Stamp Club stamp, the lovely, Christmas House.

To begin I stamp the Festive House image with a black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I mounted the image onto a panel of black card. I add Polar White FlowerSoft to the snow areas of the image.



I cut a square of black and white card. The white square was embossed with the large embossing folder from the Cuttlebug Twinkle All-in-one embossing folder set. I cut a strip black card and punch one of the long edges with my Stampin’ Up scalloped edge punch. Then cut a strip of white card and attached them together. I added a piece of black ribbon across the strips and a bow.

The black and white squares and the strips were attached to a white card blank.I added the house image with 1mm foam pads. Using my Stampin’ Up punch I punched photo corner from black card and attach these to the image.



I stamped the circle sentiment with black ink pad. Die cut a black and white circle with Nestabilities Lacey Circles , then cut the sentiment out and add it to the die cut circles. This was attached with 2mm foam pads.

To finish I added faux stitching with a white gel pen and diamond Stickles to the sky of the image and gems to the corners and centre of the bow.

7 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely! I love your colours and I know that Little Claire's images stamp up so lovely and crisp and clear so I think this must be one for my wishlist! Judy x

Louise said...

Awww, its lovely Georgina xx great layout and colour combo :)

XxJULESxX said...

oh just gorgeous!!

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love your elegant design and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Georgina,lovely image.
Wendy xx

Heike said...

This card is just grogeous with so many lovely details. Heike x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Georgina, beautiful card, love the colours and all of that snow is making me feel very cool, after such a hot day lol! xxx