Sunday 23 October 2011

Santa's Little Helper



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme is 'Ain't it cute!'.



I begun by stamping the cute image and sentiment. The stamp I used is Humphreys Corner - 1st Christmas. I stamped it in black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added Polar white FlowerSoft for the fur trims. I cut out the image and the red frame using Lacey Circles Nestabilities.



For the background I used a panel of red and star patterned paper. I rounded the corners of the panels and added then to a scalloped edge card blank. The red snowflake and stars were cut using Nestabilities. The centre patterned strip was cut with a Memory Box die. I added all the panel do the card. I also added red ard Candi with foam pads. Using a red fineliner I added dots around the edge of the circle. To finish I added a red bow and gem.

10 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

What a lovely card - I love the fluffy hat. I am really hooked on the Humphrey stuff at the moment and it looks like you are too!!

Sharon x

Louise said...

It's gorgeous x where did u get the memory box die from?

martina's kaartjes said...

what a cutie ! lovely card
greetings from sunny belgium
martina
x

Mau xx said...

What a sweet cutie image Georgina,it really brings a smile :) Love the christmassy colours and layout too.
Hope you are well xxx Mau

Wendy said...

Soooo sweet Georgina,love that die across the center,a really gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the sweet image and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Stunning card! Love the punches and dies and the image is so cute! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Gaynor said...

Beautiful!...........simply stunning! Yes I too think the band across the centre is very interesting....please share how you created it.XXGaynor

katesacraftybugger said...

stunning card ,I love it ,he really looks as if he's under that hat !-Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

so cute!
Lindsay xx