Tuesday 25 October 2011

Second sneak peek - poppies



This is second sneak peek of the week. The poppy stamp is from a new range by Red Gingham which is available from Little Claire. My card is also featured on Little Claire blog today.



I begun by stamping the poppy image onto a long strip of smooth white card. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlight and small dots along the top with a gold gel pen. I cut the strip into four equal pieces and mounted them onto panels of dark green card. I added these on to a concertina tag cards which is a new range available from Little Claire.

I have also used one of the brand new circle sentiment stamps on this card which is from the Red Gingham range. I stamped it in red and black. I cut out the red centre section and added it to the black stamped greeting. I mounted these onto two Lacey Circles which were cut with Nestabilities. To finish the card I tied red spotty ribbon through the top holes and bow.

3 comments:

Gaynor said...

Very lovely.........xxGaynor

coops said...

this is stunning georgina.i love the poppies ;D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Saw this on Little Claires...such a stunning tag card hun, love it!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma