Saturday 26 November 2011

Festive bird house



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme is “swirls & sparkles”.

I begun by stamping the image. The stamp I used is Bird houses - holly by Lili of the Valley. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added sparkle with various colours of Stickles. I cut out the image and gold frame with Lacey Circles Nestabilities.



For the background I cut squares of spotty and gold card. I attached these to a square card blank. From gold card I cut four swirls edges using Memory Box Fauntleroy Crest die. I added these to the card to form a frame. I added the image to the card. To finish I added an oval greeting and gold dots.

5 comments:

Louise said...

This is gorgeous - love those memory box dies too xx

mags said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and that flourish swirl is lovely.
Mags
x

coops said...

so stunning georgina.the flourish frame is beautiful and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Georgina, thanks for calling by xx I am always playing catch-up. I never seem to do half as much as everyone else yet it takes twice as long....lol I need typing lessons :)
I love your card, what a great image, not seen this one. I adore your Swirls, I think the might be a Santa request. xxxxx I am fine, hope you are ok too. Huge Hugs xxx

Wishcraft said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the swirly frame and sweet image too. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x