Thursday 10 November 2011

Milly Cuddle Time



This is my card for this week's Lili of the Valley Blog challenge. The theme is Creature Comforts. The stamp I used for the card is Milly Cuddle Time.

I begun by stamping the image three times onto smooth white card. I coloured in the images with ProMarkers. I cut out the image and the gingham frame with Nestabilities. From the other two coloured image I cut out pieces (hands and the animals) with I decoupaged with foam pads.



For the background I cut a panel of lilac patterned paper. I embossed this using the Cuttlebug All-in-one True Love embossing folder. I attached this to a scalloped card blank. Across the card I added a punched white strip of card. The punched I used was Stampin' Up Eyelet punch. I also attached a strip of dark lilac patterned paper across the card.



The stamped image was added with foam pads. I added a selection of lilac paper flowers and Card Candi to the card. In the centres of the flowers I added pearls. To finish I added faux stitching.

3 comments:

coops said...

stunning card georgina.gorgeous colours and details and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Really lovely card Georgina. Thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week and good luck xx

Marie said...

That is a beautiful card Georgina, my favourite colours! Marie x