Monday 19 December 2011

For your 1st Christmas



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme is blue and white.

The stamp set I used for the card is the lovely Humphreys Corner - 1st Christmas Set. I begun by stamping the image with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured him in with ProMarkers. I added Polar White FlowerSoft around his hat. Once the Flower Soft was dry I cut out the image.



I stamped the snowflake image onto a scalloped card blank. I ink pad I used was Baja Breeze blue ink pad from Stampin' up. I cut out a letter R using my Cricut and Cindy Loo cartridge. It's an R because it's the inital of one of Megan's friends. I stamped the 1st Christmas greeting with the blue ink pad onto white card. The greeting was also from the Humphrey set. I added this to the R with ribbon. I added all the elements to the card blank. To finish I added faux stitching and a gem.

4 comments:

Louise said...

So cute!

Wendy said...

Awwwww adorable card Georgina.
Wendy xx

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.the image is so sweet and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

kbrandy4 said...

Awww!! What a cute adorable card!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!!
Hugs
Hazel xx