Monday 5 December 2011

Happy 1st birthday



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.



The stamp I used for the card is 'No.7 Bear' by Lili of the Valley. I begun by stamping the image three times onto smooth white card with a black Memento ink pad. The stamp has an number 7 on the shirt but as the card was for a one-year-old I masked the 7 when stamping. I coloured in the images with ProMarkers. I mounted one of the coloured image onto dark red card. I cut of sections of the other coloured images and added them to the first image with foam pads.



Following the sketch I cut pieces of white, light blue and dark red card. On the white panels I stamped a football design using Stampin' Up Baja Blue and Cherry Cobbler ink pads. I layered the pieces onto a square card blank.

I cut the greeting and the number 1 using my Cricut. I added the name with a white gel pen. To finish I added Card Candi and blue dots.

6 comments:

mags said...

Lovely card Georgina. Loving the layout.
Mags
x

Tracy said...

Such a cute card Georgina. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, hope you liked my sketch.
Tracy.x

Debs said...

So Sweet..love the dimension you added..thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card! HelenR :) x

Julie said...

Fab card, Georgina - great colours and a fab take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliex

coops said...

so stunning gerogina.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx