Saturday 14 January 2012

Little Claire Monthly Challenge 17 - DT project



This is my DT project for Little Claire Monthly challenge - 17. The theme of the challenge is 'anything but a card'.

The stamp I used is Flowerhead from Little Claire.

For the notebook cover I stamped the design onto chipboard panels using Stampin' Up Rose Red and Pretty in Pink ink pads. The chipboard panels already had a white covered top layer. I also stamped the flower onto smooth white card. I coloured the flower in with ProMarkers. I cut the image out and attached it what is going to be the front panel.



For the inside pages I cut rectangles of white paper. I stamped the image again in the bottom corner. To bind the notebook together I used my Cinch binding machine.

The flower charm was made using Shrink Plastic. I stamped the flower design onto the Shrink Plastic and left to dry before heating. I punched the hole before heating. To attached the charm to the notebook I thread pink thread through the hole and tied a knot. On half the thread I threaded two gold beads before tying another knot. I continues this up the thread.

2 comments:

coops said...

this is stunning georgina.gorgeous flower stamp :D

xx coops xx

HelenR said...

Gorgeous project Georgina- I love this idea! :) HelenR x