Monday 30 January 2012

New Garden Collection stamps from Little Claire

Today Little Claire are launching a brand new collection of stamps called the 'Garden Collection'. Today's featured stamp is Deckchair.



These are two card I have made using the Deckchair stamp. I have used two different colour schemes for both cards. I have used ProMarkers to colour the stamped deckchair image on both cards.

For the 'red' card I have also used Georgina's Buttons & Stitching Stamp Set for the buttons and faux stitching borders. This card is an ideal way to use up odd pieces of patterned paper that we all have lying about.



For the blue card I have added paper flowers and swirls to finish the card. I used softer colours. For both cards I have used Little Claire's circle sentiment and sentiment tags.

There are more details about the stamps and your change to win today's featured stamp on Little Claire's blog.

1 comment:

mags said...

Great cards. Super little stamp, ideal for those summery creations. Love the two very different looks you have created.
Mags
x