Thursday 29 March 2012

Array of Sunshine



This is my card for this week's Divas by Design blog challenge. The theme is 'stamp something'.

The stamp set I used for the card is 'Array of Sunshine' by Stampin' Up.

I begun by stamping the flowers and leaves. I used Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Baja Blue, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake Stampin' Up ink pads. I cut out each element.



I cut a square of white and dark blue card which I attached together. Onto this I arrange the flowers and leaves. I added small silver brads and Stickles to the centre of the flowers and leaves. Across the square I added a strip and bow of blue Denim Jean ribbon also from Stampin' Up. To finish I added a circle greeting from Craftwork Cards and small black dots.

3 comments:

maxine said...

lovely card

Unknown said...

What a beautiful boquet of flowers you have made Georgina. Its such a fab card, well done, hugs Elaine

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful soft pastel colours - I love it!
Thanks for playing at the Diva's this week for the Stamp Something challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x