Saturday 17 March 2012

Little Claire blog challenge 19 - DT card



This is my DT card for the new Little Claire blog challenge that starts today. The theme is 'Spring'. The stamp set I used for the card is 'Floral Set' by Little Claire.

I begun by stamping the flowers, leaves and butterflies with a black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured in the flowers with ProMarkers. I then cut out each coloured image.



I created the flower pot from two pieces of brown card. I used a sponge dauber and dark brown ink pad to add the brown shadow around the edges. I attached the two pieces of card together before adding a strip of ribbon across the card. I stamped one of the flower stamps all-over a Kraft card blank.



I added the flower pot, flower and butterflies to the Kraft card. To finish I added various Stickles, a Little Beauties Die Cut Tag Sentiment and a bow.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the way you have cut out all the flowers...

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Georgina like it on the brown card , great colours well done Hugs Elaine

HelenR said...

This is a gorgeous card Georgina, you are very patient to have cut out all those flowers :) Helen R x

Unknown said...

Fabulous, must have took ages, Mary x

coops said...

so stunning georgina.gorgeous design and colours :D

xx coops xx