Wednesday 11 April 2012

Megan's Christening invitations



I wanted to share with you today the invitations I made for my daughter Megan's Christening. I chose a pink and rose theme for the cards. Megan's middle name is Rose so I thought it was a great theme.

The rose patterned papers were both stamped using Baby Blossom stamp set from Stampin' Up. I used Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Pear Pizzazz ink pad also from Stampin' Up to stamp the rose elements. I also stamped the wording in Rose Red.



The edges of the card blank were punched with an Eyelet punch and the front wording panel with a Decorative Border punch both from Stampin' Up. I attached the invitation wording inside the card mounted on a darker pink card panel.

Lastly I wanted to share a photo of my lovely Megan. She'll be 11 months old this week. The weeks just fly by. She'll be one soon. She finds new things to do and explore everyday.

6 comments:

Mau xx said...

Awww!!! Georgina, I love your Invites and I love your sweet little girl. How beautiful are those blue eyes and Gorgeous smile showing those little teeth. She is totally adorable xxxx
Hugs Mau

Wendy Fraser said...

Super invites and what a wee cutie Megan is. That first year just flies by doesn't it?! I can't believe my wee man is five now! xx

Catherine said...

Beautiful invitations and she is just soooo cute...

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful invites, just right for Megan Rose's christening. x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful invites, just right for Megan Rose's christening. x

Unknown said...

Very pretty christening invitations. I was thinking of making something similar to that except it should be blue or light green because it's my nephew's baptism.