Wednesday 18 April 2012

Party!



This is my card and envelope for Katy's Inspiration Challenge on the DoCrafts website. From the inspiration photo I have used the party theme and the colours of the balloons for my card and envelope.



The stamp and patterned paper is from the Papermania Little Cake Shoppe range. I stamped the cupcakes with a black Memento ink pad and coloured it in with ProMarkers. I added sparkles with various Stickles. I cut out the image and frame with Nestabilities before adding them together.



I cut a square of dark pink paper for the background and added patterned papers from the Little Cake Shoppe range onto it. The tag was created using Papermania Celebration stamp range. I added the tag to the square with ribbon before attaching it all to a Papermania Kraft card blank.



I decorated with envelope with single cupcake stamps. I added a white panel for the address. To finish I added faux stitching.

5 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Yummy cupcake card and love how you have stamped around the envelope, fabulous colours too xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous invitation...

malisaburton said...

Its very nice party card with yummy cake. Thank you for sharing this post.

promotional bags

coops said...

so gorgeous georgina.stunning pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

carrie-lee said...

gorgeous card xxxx