Friday 11 May 2012

Forever Friends 1st birthday


This is my card for Katy's Sketch Challenge 8th to 15th May. It's a first birthday card I made for Megan's grandad to give to her on Sunday.

For this card I used decoupage and patterned papers from the Forever Friends Decoupage card kit - Wedding Bliss. I started by making the cute bear image. I used foam pads to attach the layers together. I added this onto two die cut circles.


I used two patterned paper from the card kit for the background. I cut two squares which I attached together. I added faux stitching around the edge. Across these I added strips of ribbon before attaching to a square card blank. I added white paper flowers by Papermania down the edge. In the centres I added pink gems. To finish I added a die cut greeting, a number 1 and circles from the Forever Friends range.

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous and pretty georgina.i love the sweet ff bear ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Super card Georgina. The image is so sweet and love the layout.
Mags
x