Thursday 31 May 2012

Little Claire June stamp club set

These two cards were made using the Little Claire June Stamp Club set, 'Bed of Roses'.

I have used two different colour schemes for my cards, a bright red for my first card and pastel shades for my second.


The bed image for both cards was stamped with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the images with ProMarkers. The greeting on both cards are also in the stamp set.

For the red card I used the heart stamp from the set to stamp the background pattern. The stamped image was attached with foam pads. To finish I added ribbon and a big bow.

For the pastel card I created a patchwork effect using different patterned panels. The stitching and faux button was stamped using Georgina's Buttons & Stitching Stamp Set also from Little Claire.


For more details and the Stamp Club and this stamp set please see the Little Claire website.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous cards, love the pastel colours on the second one....

Sue said...

lovely cards, great image and fabulous colours

Sue

HelenR said...

Lovely cards Georgina- love the different colour combos!
HelenR x

Gaynor said...

Super duper cards Georgina.......xx

Maria Matter said...

these are beautiful Georgina!!