Saturday 12 May 2012

Little Claire May blog challenge - DT card


This is my DT card for the Little Claire blog challenge that has started today (Saturday). This is challenge number 21 and the theme is 'Male Theme'.

This is the prize (below) that's up for graps.


For the main image on my card I used the new Loverly Jubblies - Maybe.... stamp by Little Claire. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I cut out the image and added it onto a panel of brown card.  I added faux stitching around the edge.


For the background I cut panels of patterned papers. On the green panel I punched small holes. Through these I threaded linen thread.  I stamped a button using Georgina's Buttons & Stitching Stamp Set onto kraft card. I added a layer of Glossy Accents. Once it was dry I punched the holes and threaded the linen thread though. All the panels were added to a kraft card blank.


For the greeting I used the new Dictionary Definitions again by Little Claire. I used Nestabilities to cut a circle of brown card which I added the greeting to. I added two silver mini brads and faux stitching before adding the the card. To finish I added brown Card Candi.


For more details about the challenge and other DT cards please see Little Claire blog.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute male card, love the fab image...

The Little Stamper said...

Lovely card Georgina and I really like that image.

Sharon x

mags said...

Super male card Georgina. The image is great and love the layout.
Mags
x