Thursday 17 May 2012

Paper Rosettes


This is a birthday card I have made using the embellishments I made using silicone moulds and various embossing powders I bought from Sugar and Spice Crafts at Ally Pally. For more details about making the embellishments can be found at this blog post.

I made the rosettes from strips of patterned paper from a Basic Grey paper pad. For the decorative edges I used Stampin' Up punches. To score the folds I used a Hougie Board.




For the background I cut a square of green card. Using Nestabilities Label dies I cut out scalloped panels. Before adding the green panels to a square card Blank I added a strip of brown ribbon across the bottom right corner. I used Sugar and Spice stamps for the greeting and flower design both on the green card and under the greeting. To finish I added swirls of brown card cut with a Memory Box die, the rosettes, a bow, gems and Stickles.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab rosettes, love the way you have used them on a card.

Marion Emberson said...

Awww you've made me proud xxx