Friday 22 June 2012

Teacups


This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme is 'glitter and pastels'. I have use a pastel colour scheme for my card and I added glitter to the cupcakes.

I begun by stamping the main image. The stamp set I used was Papermania's Lucy Cromwell - Teacups. I coloured the stamped image with ProMarkers.


I punched the bottom of the coloured image panel with my Martha Stewart Flower edge punch. Before adding this to the dark pink background I added a strip of ribbon. I also added a charm and ribbon bow onto the strip of ribbon. To finish I added faux stitching and gems.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Georgina, lovely image...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

lis-m said...

delightful card.. love the lace...
thanks for joining us over at PfP this week. Hugs x