Friday 21 September 2012

Christmas Robin

 
This is a Christmas card I made with two lovely stamp sets from Hobby Art. The sets are from the Sharon Bennett Collection, Christmas Robins and also Winter Wishes sentiments stamps. Both sets are available to pre-order.
 
I begun by stamping the cute robin onto a square of smooth white card. I then stamped the robin onto a post-it note to create a mask. This allowed me then to stamp the sentiment so it appeared that the robin was sitting on the line.
 
I also stamped the robin again onto white card. I coloured the hat and added Polar White FlowerSoft to the hat before adding it to the main image with foam pads. I used ProMarkers to colour the stamped images. I punched with white square with a rounded corner before adding it to a square of red card and then the card blank.
 
 
In the background I stamped light blue snowflakes. I stamped two of the holly branches with I coloured again with ProMarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the berries. I cut these out and added to the card with foam pads. I also stamped small holly leaves next to the sentiment. I used gems for the holly berries. To finish I added small black dots around the edge and red gems in the corners.


2 comments:

Cheremane said...

I love love love it such a cute and happy image.... Xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Saw this in the flesh at Ali Pali, just gorgeous :) xx