Tuesday 4 September 2012

Winter Town House


For this card I using the lovely Town House Set of stamps from Hobby Art. The set contains 13 individual stamps so you can create your own scene. I have also used the snowflake stamp from the set to stamp a snowflake background panel.

I started by die cutting a circle of smooth white card. Onto this I stamped the winter scene using a black Memento ink pad. I also stamped the sentiment which is also part of the Town House Set. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I added diamond Stickles for some extra sparkle onto the snowy areas and red Stickles to the snowman's scarf.


I mounted the coloured panel onto a circle of silver card and a dark green card circle die cut with Spellbinder Lacey Circles die.

The snowflake background was stamped using the snowflake stamp from the Town House Set and a dark green ink pad. I added all the layer onto a square card blank. To finish the card I added a green ribbon bow and faux pearls.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love your card Georgina, I was looking at this set at the Biggin Hill show on Sunday, I think I will have to get it now I have seen your fab card. Tinaxx