Wednesday 3 October 2012

Little Claire's Monthly Stamp Club

It's the beginning of a new month so it's time for this months new Monthly Stamp Club set from Little Claire. This month's set is called Village Scene. It's lovely winter scene is just right for your Christmas cards or winter birthdays.
 
 
These are two cards I have made with the set. The circle sentiments I have used on both cards are Christmas Sentiments set also from Little Claire.
 
For my first card (above) I have used ProMarkers to colour the stamped image. I cut around the coloured image and added it to a panel of dark blue card. I added Polar White FlowerSoft for snow. I then stamped the tree again and coloured it before adding it with foam pads. I stamped a snowflake image with a blue ink pads onto a scalloped edge card blank. I also added a punched edge strip, pearls and faux pearls to complete the card.

 
For my second card I cover the stamped image with Glitter Sparkle self adhesive sheet available from Little Claire. I also used a snowflake stamps to stamp the snowflakes onto the card blank and black card. To finish this card I added ribbon and gems.

No comments: