Friday 9 November 2012

A Christmas gift

 
This is my card for Lisa B Designs Monthly Blog Challenge. The theme of this month's challenge is Christmas Baubles.
 
I used two stamp set from Hobby Art for this card. The sentiment is from the Christmas Sentiments stamp set and the other stamps are from the Sharon Bennett Collection, Christmas Robins stamp set. The Christmas Robin stamp set contains 16 individual stamps so it allows you to create your own scene.

 
I stamped all the images with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I coloured the images with ProMarkers. I added green Stickles to the holly and glaze Sakura pen to the holly berries. For the holly berries next to the sentiment I used red gems. I mounted the coloured image onto square of gold and red card before adding them to a square card blank.
 

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Georgina love the little robins. Caroline xxx

Kirsten said...

Hello Georgina, this is a GORGEOUS card. Thank you for entering the Lisa B Designs challenge.