Thursday 6 December 2012

Winter Boofle

 
This is a Christmas card I have made using the cute little Boofle stamps. For the main Boofle image I used the Boofle stamp from the Boofle Christmas Tall Stamp Duo - Boofle & Penguin stamp set.
 
I stamped the image onto kraft, cream and white card  with a black Memento ink pad. I used the Boofle Patchwork Background stamps to added the knitted texture and the red gingham pattern. I coloured the hat and nose with ProMarkers. I cut out each section from the white and cream card, and added it to the Boofle I had stamped on kraft card. I added Glossy Accents to the nose and white flock to the fur hat.

 
I cut a circle of white and dark blue card to mount the Boofle onto. I used a distressing tool to add blue ink to the top half of the circle. I used blue snowflake patterned paper for the background. I stamped the greeting onto a flag shape of white card. To finish I added snowflakes, Card Candi, Stickles and faux stitching.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Georgina this is gorgeous I love Boofle and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Clairebears said...

This is gorgeous. I love the paper piecing xxx