Tuesday 19 February 2013

ATCs

 
These are two ATCs I have made for the Craftwork Cards ATC swap. I hadn't made ATCs before but I like to trying something new and I'm so glad I did. I really enjoyed making the ATCs. I like their small size. For both cards I used Craftwork Cards Kraft card as the base.
 
My first card I called 'Flowers in a frame'.

 
The black frame is from Craftwork Cards Fabulous frames pad. I stamped the flower heads and leaves using the Build a Bloom Candi stamps. I stamped a butterfly using the Butterflies and Blooms stamp set. I attached this to the card and added Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue for the body. To finish I added Candi which I glittered.

My second card I called 'Patchwork bird house'.

 
I used Craftwork Cards Pretty Little Patterns papers for this ATC. To create the shapes I used a Birds 'n' Trees template. To finish I added faux stitching with a black fineliner.


For more details and to see other ATCs in the swap pop over to yesterday's Craftwork Cards blog post.

2 comments:

hyper_ni said...

They're both gorgeous! I bought the birds/tree template and haven't used it yet! X

Fran said...

They look fab xxx