Friday 1 February 2013

Little Claire's February Stamp Club

The first of the month again so it's the launch of the next Stamp Club set from Little Claire. This months set is Hearts and Flowers.

It contains a lovely selection of stamps, which include a border of flowers and hearts, a hearts and flowers tree, lavender planter, a little hedgehog and three individual greetings.

These are two cards I have made using the stamp set.

For my first card I used the strip stamp to create a square border on a square of white card. I stamped the hedgehog and coloured this and the border with ProMarkers. I stamped the sentiment below the hedgehog. I cut this out and the circle frames with Nestabilities. I added the stamped square onto the a square of brown card before adding to am kraft card blank. I attached the hedgehog and frames with foam pads.

 
For my second card I used two panels from a Little Claire's green tag card for the card blank. I stamped the tree and sentiment with a black Memento ink pad and coloured the tree with ProMarkers. I cut out the tree image and mounted it onto a panel of green card before adding to the tag card. To finish I added ribbon, a black faux pearl and faux stitching.
 

No comments: