Wednesday 20 February 2013

More daisies...

 
This is another card I have made using the lovely Daisies stamp from Hobby Art. The first card I made with this stamp I used a simple white and green colour scheme. For this card I have used a range of pinks.
 
I stamped the image with a Memento ink pad. I coloured the image with Copics and ProMarkers. I cut out the frame shapes and coloured image with Nestabilities Labels 8. I added the dark pink frame to the coloured image with foam pads.

 
I stamped the daisies image onto the die cut panel with white image. I also used the daisies stamp to create a patterned background. I layered all the panels onto a square card blank. The sentiment stamp is also from Hobby Art. I also added ribbon and a bow. To finish I added faux stitching and faux pearls.


3 comments:

Fran said...

Looks fab, I love the way you have stamped behind the image too xxx

Sarah K said...

Beautiful x

Carol S. said...

Hi Georgina, I love this card as I did your other daisy card. I did leave a comment on that but it appears that it did not stay on!! I am having some probs with this. I hope I have now found a way around this. hugs, Carol S.xx