Tuesday 12 March 2013

Chalk ink florals

These are two cards I have made using Chalk ink pads and Stamps from Hobby Art.

The colours of chalk ink I used were Frosty Ultramarine, Washed Tan, Creamy Coffee, Frosted Mint, Gauzy Beige, Dusty Lime, Milled Violet and Hazy Magenta.

 
The flower stamps I used for this card (above) was Floral Sketch set. The sentiments were also part of the same set. I cut a large circle of paper which I placed on the centre of a square of white card. I then stamped the floral stamps all around the circle using the chalk ink. Once I had finished stamping I removed the paper circle. In the centre I then stamped the sentiments. I mounted this onto brown card and then onto a square card blank. To finish I added gold Dimension Pearls, Stickles and faux stitching to the card.

 
For my second card I again used the Floral Sketch set. I also used Sentiments Clear set for the centre sentiment and Anna's Collection - Just For You stamp set for the butterflies.
 
I started by die cutting a square in the centre of the card blank. I stamped the flowers all around the edges with the chalk ink. I stamped the butterflies separately and cut them out before adding to the card. I stamped the sentiment inside the card so that it showed through the front aperture.
 

1 comment:

mags said...

Two beautiful cards Georgina
Mags
x