Tuesday 30 April 2013

Family Ted

A couple of new cards today using the new Family Ted stamp for Little Claire. I have used the stamp to make two new baby cards.
 
My first card is a blue baby boy card. I stamped the Family Ted image three times onto smooth white card with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured the images with ProMarkers. I cut out section from two of the coloured images and attached the to one complete image with foam pads. I used zig-zag scissors to cut out the sqaure panels.
 
 
For the background I have used a button stamp from Georginas Buttons & Stitching Stamp Set to stamp onto blue gingham paper using a dark blue ink pad. The circle sentiment is from Little Claire's Dictionary Definitions stamp set.  I added button and ribbon before attaching all the panels to the card blank. To finish  faux stitching using a stamp from Georginas Buttons & Stitching Stamp Set.

 
For my second card I used a girlie pink colour scheme. I again coloured the stamped Family Ted image with ProMarkers. For the lettering I used Little Claire's Daisy Dot Alphabet & Numbers Stamp Set.


No comments: