Wednesday 3 April 2013

Little Claire's April Stamp Club

A new month so a new Stamp Club set from Little Claire. The April Stamp Club set is called The Smile I bring.

These are two cards I have made with the stamp set. I used ProMarkers to colour the stamped images.

For my first card I stamped the birdhouse image onto a circle of smooth white card. I mounted this onto diecut circles of pink and dark pink card.

 
I used the flower stamps from the Club set to create the background flower pattern. I coloured the panels before mounting them onto pink card and then onto the card blank. I cut a panel from the from of a square card and punched the edge to form the card blank.
 
I attached the main image circle to the card with foam pads. To finish I stamped the sentiment inside the card and add Stickles to the flowers.
 
 
For my second card I used the cat and butterflies images. I stamped the main cat image first and then added additional butterflies.

 
I stamped a second cat which I cut out and added to the card with foam pads. I stamped the butterflies onto the card blank with a lilac ink pad to form a background pattern. To finish I added a lilac pearl and Dimension Pearls.


For more details on this set and the Stamp Club please visit Little Claire's website.

No comments: