Monday 10 June 2013

Butterfly Flourish

The new June Stamp Club set from Little Claire is the lovely Butterfly Flourish. The stamp set includes includes four image stamps and one beautiful greeting stamp.
 
These are two card made with the stamp set.
 
For my first card, I started by drawing a square in pencil onto smooth white card. I stamped the flowers and dragonfly images and coloured them with ProMarkers. I cut around the square but where the stamped image went over the edge of the pencil square I cut around the lines.
 

 I mounted this onto a panel of brown and pink card. To finish I added Glossy Accents to the centre of the dragonflies and small black dots around the edges.

 
For my second card I stamped the sentiment and the other flower design from the set all-around the edge of a shaped card. I coloured this this fineliner pens.
 
 
I stamped the butterfly on a separate piece of smooth white paper. I coloured the butterfly with ProMarkers. I cut the butterfly out and added it to the card. I only added glue to the body section. To finish I added Glossy Accents to the centre of the butterfly.


For more details about the Stamp Club please visit the Little Claire website.

1 comment:

rachel said...

these are so pretty Georgina - need to use my stamps now xx