Wednesday 19 June 2013

Just to say...

 
This is a card I made using lovely items from Stampin' Up, Martha Stewart and WOW! embossing powder.
 
I attached a square card of dark red card onto a square card blank. I cut a square of white card and using Martha Stewart's Country Tile Pattern Punch All Over the Page punch to punch the pattern.  I added this to the card. In the centres of the design I added red Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.

 
For the flowers I used Stampin' Up 'Secret Garden' stamp set. I stamped the flowers and leaves with a VersaMark ink pad onto white and dark red card. I heat embossed with flowers with WOW! Pomegranate embossing powder and the leaves with WOW! Olive embossing powder. I used the matching Stampin' Up Secret Garden dies to cut out the flowers. I attached the flowers to the card. To finish I added gold Dimension Pearls to the centres of the flowers.

1 comment:

Kelly D said...

beautiful card I really like the flowers against the background very striking.

Im coming to your blog from facebook/papermill thread.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
pink-crafty-devil.blogspot.com