Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bertie and Archie

I have a couple of Christmas cards to share with you today using two lovely new stamps from Hobby Art - Bertie the Snowman and Archie and Pals.
 
My first card uses the cute Bertie the Snowman. The sentiment stamp is also from Hobby Art and is part of the Winter Wishes stamp set. For the snowflakes background I used two snowflake stamps also from the Winter Wishes stamp set. I stamped then in dark blue ink.
 

I stamped Bertie with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I coloured him with ProMarkers. I cut out the coloured image and attached it to squares of dark and light blue card. The snowman's fur trim is Polar White FlowerSoft. To finish I added Stickles for extra sparkle and Glossy Accents to the carrot nose.

 
For my second card used the fun Archie and Pals stamp. I again stamped the image with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I coloured it with ProMarkers. I attached the image to panels of red and black card.

 
I cut a strip from the right hand edge of the card's front. I then stamped the Happy Christmas sentiment down the edge of the inside of the card. But as the strip was cut from the front, the sentiment can be seem as part of the front of the card. The stamp is from the Winter Wishes stamp set. I stamped a sentiment inside the card using a stamp from the Christmas Sentiments stamp set. I added Glossy Accents to the snowman's nose, and the penguins feet and beak. To finish I added black dots and Stickles.


1 comment:

Lozzy said...

Both gorgeous Christmas cards Georgina..Hugs Lozzy xx