Saturday 17 August 2013

New Little Claire blog challenge

A new challenge starts today on Little Claire's blog. The theme is Holidays. This is my DT card for the challenge. The stamp set I used is Little Claire's Seascape.
 
 
I stamped the scene using a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I mounted the coloured scene onto square of black and red card before adding to a square card blank.
 
The prize for Little Claire's blog challenge is one set of our brand new stamps 'Christmas Postcard' sentiments (worth £12.99) and the new Dovecraft 6 x 6 'Tis The Season' Paper Pack (worth £3.99)

 
For more details and to enter, pop over to Little Claire's blog.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Hi georgina. Love this nautical card - fabulous x

Lozzy said...

What a lovely card Georgina, love your design..Hugs Lozzy xx