I started by creating the background. I cut a square of smooth white card and used a Blending Tool to add the different coloured Distress Inks. I used Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress Inks. I then added small drop of water onto the background. Once dry I stamped the words and small leaves with a black Archival ink pad.
I scrunched up and then flattened out a piece of smooth white card before adding Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress ink. Once dry I stamped a selection of the large leaves from the Leaves stamp set again with black Archival ink pad.
I mounted the background onto a square of black card before adding to the card blank. I cut out the large leaves and added some flat and other with foam pad to the card blank.
I am also entering my card into this month's The Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog challenge. The theme is Autumn.