Monday 23 September 2013

Birthday candles

 
I have a birthday card to share with you today. I made the card for The Artistic Stamper shop first birthday last month.
 
I started by stamping the strip pattern onto white card using various coloured ink pads. The stamp I used was from The Artistic Stamper's Chevron Elements stamp set. I decorate the front and the back of the card so I cut out enough candles to cover both.
 
For the flame number I stamped the '1' stamp from The Artistic Stamper's Numerical Plate stamp set. I cut out a flame shaped template which I then drew around over the stamped numbers before cutting them out.

 
I stamped the sentiment onto the card with a black ink pad. The sentiment stamp is from the new Greetings stamp set.  I attached the front candles and frame with foam pads. The back candles I added with just glue. I drew in with wicks with a black fineliner. To finish I added some Stickles to the candles.


No comments: