Monday 2 September 2013

Feed the Birds

The start of a new month means a new monthly Stamp Club set from Little Claire. This month's set is Feed the Birds. The set contains three image stamps and two sentiments.
 
These are two cards I made with the new stamp set. My first card I used a vintage colour scheme and design. I stamped the image with a brown Memento ink pad. I distress the edges of the card and image panel with Distress inks
 
 
For my second card I stamped the wording and border with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I coloured the stamped border with ProMarkers. I mounted the coloured panel onto squares of gold and dark green card.


For details about the stamp set and the Monthly Stamp Club please see the Little Claire website.

2 comments:

Lozzy said...

Both beautiful Christmas cards Georgina..Hugs Lozzy xx

Diane said...

Love these Georgina, two very different cards !!

hugs Diane xx