Saturday 2 November 2013

Swirlball Flowers

It's the start of a new month so it's time for a new Stamp Club set from Little Claire. This month's set is Swirlball Flowers. The set includes lovely image and sentiment stamps.
 
These are two card I made with the set.
 
For my first card I used the large rectangle flower and butterfly stamp. I stamped it four times onto a square of white card with a Memento ink pad. I coloured the image with Copics.  I mounted this onto a square card which I coloured tinted with Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment onto a diecut circle of white card. I also stamped and cut out two single butterflies. To finish I added Stickles and blue Dimension Pearls.
 

For my second card I stamped the single flowerhead all over a card blank. Onto this I added a rectangle of pink card. I stamped the large flower image onto a rectangle of white card. I coloured this with Copics.


For more details about the Stamp Club and to see other DT samples then pop over to the Little Claire website.

No comments: