Friday 20 December 2013

Jofy Christmas

This is a Christmas card I have made using Paperartsy Jofy Collection number 12 stamp set. This is one of my favourite stamp sets so I wanted to see if I could make a Christmas card from the set.
 
 
I started by distressing the edges of an A6 card blank with Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain ink pads. I stamped the sentiment with Walnut Stain ink pad. The sentiment stamps is by Hero Arts.
 
I then stamped the lovely flowers and grasses with Aged Mahogany distress ink pad. I used Barn Door and Fired Brick distress ink pads to colour in the flowers. To do this I stamped the ink pad directly onto an acrylic block and then added a little water. This then allowed me to use the ink as a paint.


In the background I stamped snowflakes with Antique Linen distress ink pad. The snowflakes are from The Artistic Stamper's Modern Christmas stamp set. To finish the card I added glitter to the flowers and corners of the card.


No comments: