Tuesday 1 July 2014

Jofy heart

I have so many projects and cards I have made this year but I never got round to blogging them so I am having a catch-up over the next few weeks.

Today I have a decorated heart to share with you. The heart was made of mdf. I started by adding a coat of Gesso to the heart. Once this was dry I added Grunge Paste through a TCW stencil called 'Mini Butterfly Meadow'. When the Grunge Paste was dry I added Inky Pool, Bora Bora and Beach Hut Fresco Finish paint from PaperArtsy for the sky background.



 
When the paint was dry I lightly sanded the background so the paste showed through. I stamped the flowers and leaves using Fern Green Archival ink pad. The grasses were stamped with Jet Black Archival ink pad. The stamp set I used for the flowers and leaves was Jofy Collection 12.



I painted card with areas of Tinned Peas, Yellow Submarine, Very Berry and Sherbet Fresco Finish paint from PaperArtsy. When the paint was dry I stamped the flower heads and leaves. I then cut them out before adding to the hearts. To finish I added Start Dust Stickles and a white ribbon tied through the top. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

PaperArtsy said...

Love this! Featuring it on the PA new blog topic tonight, March 22nd! ~ Leandra

SCarol said...

Saw this on the PaperArtsy blog. Its stunning, love it so much. That delicate texture paste underneath is lovely.